- A base class that allows a ChatBot instance to execute some kind of functionality.
- logic adapter
- An adapter class that allows a ChatBot instance to select a response to
- storage adapter
- A class that allows a chat bot to store information somewhere, such as a database.
- In linguistics, a corpus (plural corpora) or text corpus is a large and structured set of texts. They are used to do statistical analysis and hypothesis testing, checking occurrences or validating linguistic rules within a specific language territory .
- A member of a list of functions that can be used to modify text input that the chat bot receives before the text is passed to the logic adapter for processing.
- A single string of text representing something that can be said.
- search word
- A word that is not a stop word and has been trimmed in some way ( for example through stemming).
- A process through which a word is reduced into a derivative form.
- stop word
- A common word that is often filtered out during the process of analyzing text.
- A single string of text that is uttered as an answer, a reply or an acknowledgement to a statement.
- untrained instance
- An untrained instance of the chat bot has an empty database.